- Cabinet Manual means guiding manual showcasing internal rules of the Cabinet of the GoR in decision making as per the law establishing the Cabinet of the Republic of Rwanda
- Constituency means each of the sections of the Bipartite: Government, Private Sector.
- High Level Working Groups/ Sub-High Level Working Group means a technical team composed of representatives from all constituencies, whose role is to debate on specific sectoral issues (of their jurisdiction) and have a consensus building on given issue under discussion.
- Joint Advisory Board An overseer body responsible for routine working mechanism of the Rwanda Public Private Dialogue.
- Public Private Dialogue Summit means annual meeting of concerned members of constituencies and invited guests convened by the President of the Republic of Rwanda.
- Members of the Secretariat means the sworn in members under the Prime Minister office in front of the Prime Minister and Chairman of Private Sector Federation. The champions also before the engage in RPPD activities they should sworn in in front of the Mayor and President of PSF at District.
- Champion means a facilitator and driver of making sure the dialogue at local level is happening they formed by responsible of business development services, responsible for business development center at District level, Permanent secretarary of Joint Action Development Forum, In charge of Investment and Cooperatives at District level, President of Private Sector Federation at District level, Representative of Women Chamber at District level
- Convener means a responsible person amoung the champions to forward to the RPPD Secretariat the reports from the District RPPD activities.
- KWINEGURE Forum means a reporting back or accountability day to the business community on the RPPD dialogue held between the District and Business Community and outcome of those meetings it is a session to prioritize the next agenda of issues action.
- Issue paper means written ideas developed by the Rwanda Public Private Dialogue Secretariat reflecting a policy/strategic issue to be tabled for discussion, spur consensus and agreement before a given High Level Working Group/s. It serves also as the brilliant ideas that can promote the economic development.
- Position Paper means written ideas made by Business Community/ reflecting in-house common position on an issue to be tabled for discussion, consensus and agreement before a given High Level Working Groups.
- Concept Paper means written ideas developed by the Public Sector reflecting in-house common position on an issue to be tabled for discussion, consensus and agreement before a given High Level Working Groups.
Business Community means companies and small and medium business entities both informal and formal businesses.
- Industrial Export and Development Council (IDEC) means an inter-ministerial meeting promoting export in Rwanda